Kristina has been in the health & fitness industry for 30 years and can help you reach your personal best through innovative resistance training, functional training, sport specific & nutritional expertise. Her corrective exercise education & background will progress post injury, pre-and post op, or special needs clients to a stronger, stable & mobile existence. “From teens to the golden years, you’re never too young or too old to train.” Whether your goal is fitness, rehab, sport specific, or taking your physique to that next level, Kristina puts the personal in personal training.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- National Physique Committee competitor and title holder.
CAC Fitness Classes:
- Boot Camp Thursday mornings 6:15am
- Cycle Class Friday mornings at 6:00am
“Be your personal best today and every day.”